In case you have properties and for some reason you would rather put all the trouble of managing your property to some one who is a professional in this field, we would be happy to take care of your property.
ATLAS reality is active on Prague real estate market in long as well as short term leases and also in sale of apartments, villas, family houses and commercial premises.
We have experience in managing properties leased to foreigners or diplomats and are able to understand associated problems and know how to handle them.
We do property management in all of Prague. Our property management includes comprehensive service in full scope which otherwise has to be provided by the property owner. Do without disturbance in piece your business and lease all troubles with your property to us.
Our accountant can manage for you and your rented property:
- bookkeeping, accounting of incomes and costs
- bookkeeping by double entry
- executing of tax reports, income tax, property tax
- checking of incoming payment of rent, utility payments
- call money of the lessee or debtor
- checking of contractors invoices and payments to them, managing service bank account of property
- proposing of settlement of service and maintenance costs of the property
- keeping of economical records of property
We have an established database of proven professionally skilled workers in different professions for property repairs and services. This database includes plumber, electricians, painters, gardeners, appliance services, swimming pool services, etc.
We also have experience in different administrative procedures regarding property management communication with tenants and all other parties, such as gas, water, electricity companies, etc. We will prepare case tailored hand-over protocol for hand-over property to your new tenant, we have experience with transfers of delivery of electricity, gas, water, waste disposal, phone lines and etc. from your name to the tenant.
We have knowledge and orientation of local regulations and legal conditions which define relationships between landlords and tenants with respect to property management and maintenance.